Neriza as Me, Myself and I

 

                I am Neriza Adriatico, 15  “your cute lang chill lang humble lang future Archi” from Puroc A Dackel Vigan City!!!. Charrrr. I am currently studying at Ilocos Sur National Highschool as a grade 10 student. Yessss naman TODO NA TOOO!!!!. My friends says, I am rugged on their first impressions. So it is HAHAHAHA. But as time goes by that I am getting to know them, I am a friendly one. So be friends with me!. Ha? Hatdog ka. Body na tayo siz masyado nang mahaba intro.

                I am a chill person. I do my works without pressure because I believe that if I do a thing with calmness I can properly use my so called “functional brain”. Analyzing problems and having decisions are where I’m good at. I am good at coping problems, bad luck and lose streaks. In success and victory, I celebrate it mostly with my family and close friends. I am not the type of person that is boastful in terms of victory. My mother told me that I must be humble and accept feedbacks all the time. I must seek help if I need help. I should treat others the way that I want to be treated.

                Always remember that everything u do comes from yourself. So act naturally and accordingly. It is not bad to chill as long as you are not missing something. In life, you must be a good food that must GROW, GLOW and say GO.


Comments

  1. hi neriza! I know you very well because you're my cousin always remember that me and our close friends are going to support you no matter whatever decisions you make. Be yourself always stay humble and kind.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE FALL OF BATAAN

RECONSIDER THE CONSIDERABLE

LENTEN SEASON WITH FAMILY