Neriza as Me, Myself and I
I am Neriza Adriatico, 15 “your cute lang chill lang humble lang future Archi” from Puroc A Dackel Vigan City!!!. Charrrr. I am currently studying at Ilocos Sur National Highschool as a grade 10 student. Yessss naman TODO NA TOOO!!!!. My friends says, I am rugged on their first impressions. So it is HAHAHAHA. But as time goes by that I am getting to know them, I am a friendly one. So be friends with me!. Ha? Hatdog ka. Body na tayo siz masyado nang mahaba intro . I am a chill person. I do my works without pressure because I believe that if I do a thing with calmness I can properly use my so called “functional brain”. Analyzing problems and having decisions are where I’m good at. I am good at coping problems, bad luck and lose streaks. In success and victory, I celebrate it mostly with my fami...

Comments
Post a Comment