Year For Grow-Up

 



 

The year 2020 is over which has given accidents and life-threatening incidents. One of these is the pandemic that causes people to lose their jobs and businesses. Everything has not been easy, especially for the unlucky and have a family. Education is also affected.

This year was the reason I was so lonely. Sometimes, the silence makes us sad. Everything has not been easy, especially if you have people you want to see, but a pandemic is the reason.We missed a lot and missed everyone.

 This caused me to see the value of the presence, time and efforts of the people around. There are many self-deficiencies that are realized. There are many inaccuracies that want to change. A lot of talent are wasted because it was not cultivated. Many friends are lost due to loss of connection and communication. Many people fail. There are hopes that has not been shown. Many are lost.  CHANGES.

Now  its 2021 and I want to be prosperous. I will Grow-Up. Not only in height-hopefully but also in my skills, knowledge and mind. I will achieve these by following good samples, being disciplined and responsible to everyone.

I CLAIM IT !!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day! You created a nice content. Hope that you'll achieve your desired growth. Have a blissful year ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Neriza! I hope that you achieve the better version of you. Continue enhancing yourself each day. Do not bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself. I hope your having a nice day. Keep fighting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE FALL OF BATAAN

RECONSIDER THE CONSIDERABLE

LENTEN SEASON WITH FAMILY