HTML!

 Many more days have passed, and at the same time, the lessons have been learned. This quarter we focused on making HTML. I learned the uses of each HTML tag. How to use it and how to create HTML tags. I learned a lot. Along with doing the HTML-related task is also doing blogs to express my thoughts regarding something that we topic.

 How to Develop a Basic Webpage Using HTML and CSS - Henry Egloff

 

My first days of learning about HTML were difficult because I did not have my laptop. Fortunately, my cousin was kind, so he lent me his laptop. Special thanks also to Drexli, who taught and guided me in the lessons regarding HTML. Even though the tasks were complex, I overcame them with time management and focusing on the tasks. I also ask my classmates if I have something I don’t understand.

 Adult Students Studying Together Stock Illustrations – 138 Adult Students  Studying Together Stock Illustrations, Vectors & Clipart - Dreamstime

 

Moving on, I will continue to strive and shine in my pretty ways. I will continue to learn and grow. I will do my very best in the next quarter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE FALL OF BATAAN

RECONSIDER THE CONSIDERABLE

LENTEN SEASON WITH FAMILY