4th quarter it is!!!!

     It is really challenging to finish the way. Last quarter of being a grade 10 student is somehow hard because of the time limits in accomplishing such tasks. I learned a lot the whole year. the considers of our teachers are really helpful. 


    On the subject of ICT, I learned and earned a lot of knowledge. From blogging to creating webpages to the use of HTML tags. This quarter, I had such a minimal problem in terms of time management but I overcome it by the help of my other classmates in making my modules. i somehow cant understand few topics but big thanks to them for helping me.

    

    My Grade 10 journey will end and im so grateful to be part of the Grade 10-Marconi Class. Moreover, i will use these knowledge for my future tasks and studies. 




ref: 
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.shutterstock.com%2Fsearch%2Ftoga%2Bhat&psig=AOvVaw3Jzon9OUKAGI2ibjhsLufy&ust=1625884270225000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAoQjRxqFwoTCPCu_oH51PECFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE FALL OF BATAAN

RECONSIDER THE CONSIDERABLE

LENTEN SEASON WITH FAMILY